Top Three Officers
Enid Moore-Cranshaw, DTM
Cristina Mencuccini, DTM
Michael Holian, DTM
The District Director serves as the team leader for all other elected and appointed district leaders, setting the tone and direction for the entire district.
- Supervise and guide all elected and appointed district leaders and be responsible for their success
- Administer and oversee the district’s financial resources
- Work with World Headquarters and region advisors on matters related to district operations
- Serve as presiding officer at the District Executive Committee and District Council meetings
- Achieve Distinguished District status by accomplishing training, club and membership goals
- Leading the District Team
The Program Quality Director is responsible for all aspects of education and training within the district.
- Strive for accomplishment of district educational goals and achievement of Distinguished District status
- Plan, organize, and direct district training programs
- Plan, organize, and direct the district conference
The Club Growth Director is tasked with the responsibility of all aspects of marketing, club-building, and member and club retention efforts within the district. This includes defining an overall marketing strategy for the district, developing outreach and retention efforts with existing community and corporate clubs, and penetrating new markets.
- Meet all district membership and club growth objectives necessary to achieve Distinguished District status
- Recruit, train, and supervise a strong club building team
- Monitor division, area, and club administration to ensure the prompt submission of forms, reports, lists, and other information in a timely manner
- Serve as third-ranking member of the District Executive Committee, presiding over that body and the District Council in the absence of the district director and program quality director
Jan Byrd, DTM
Martha Brock-Leftridge, DTM
Eddie Davis, DTM
Peter Salazar, DTM