2021-2022 SPEECH CONTEST SEASON TABLE TOPICS and INTERNATIONAL
Dear District 3 Toastmasters,
Are you ready for a contest? It’s contest season and we could not be more excited! Contests are an excellent way for member to learn and grow in speaking and leadership! We highly encourage all club members to participate in contests in some way.
Please consider attending and volunteering at a contest!
Register for and promote your Area & Division Speech Contest
Let’s cheer on the contestants and learn from others!!
Volunteer at an Area, Division or District Speech Contest
Complete this form to volunteer: https://forms.gle/UCsCHWn946w86T3A8
Consider being a judge
To sign up as a judge, complete this form at https://forms.gle/kDmmioQHUgsJ2bA16
To be a chief judge, voting judge, or tiebreaking judge at a Toastmasters speech contest, you must meet all eligibility requirements identified below.
- At a club contest, be a paid member.
- At an Area, Division, or District contest:
- Be a paid member for a minimum of six (6) months.
- Have completed a minimum of six (6) speech projects in Competent Communication or earned certificates of completion in Levels 1 and 2 of any path in the Toastmasters Pathways learning experience.
- Only members who joined Toastmasters prior to the rollout of Pathways in their region can apply speeches from the Competent Communication manual to eligibility for judging.
- Be physically present at the contest for which you are serving.
We thank you in advance to these requests.
Questions? Email Sara Mayer, District Chief Judge at email@example.com
Your 2021-2022 District Contest Team
Chief Judge Sara Mayer, DTM
Contest Co-Manager Jill Kipnes
Contest Co-Manager Edna Saucke