Hello, members of District 3,
In the first six months, the District has added 9 new clubs and 862 new members!
As we near the end of 2019, your District leadership team wants to thank you for your support in promoting Toastmasters to your friends, family members, colleagues, and community. Without your support, this would not be possible.
We want to thank you for volunteering your time when called to support various District Toastmaster events; such as new club demo meetings, Toastmaster Leadership Institute (TLI), Spring Conference, etc.
With the holiday season upon us, we wish you and your family the very best.
Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Submityour club officer list for those clubs that have semi-annual club officer
terms to Toastmasters International by 12/31/19.
2. Register for your semi-annual club officer training aka TLI (Toastmasters
Leadership Institute) now.
- 1/11/20 at Edwards Jones, Tempe, AZ;
- 2/1/20 at Washington High School, Phoenix, AZ;
- 2/8/20 at Fountain of Life Church, Tucson, AZ.
- Scheduleyour club speech contests for January 2020.
- Contests will be International & Tall Tales.
- Area speech contests to begin in February 2020
- Division speech contests to begin in April 2020
- District speech contests will be on May 15 – 16, 2020
- Register for the District 3 Toastmasters Spring Conference, May 15 – 16, 2020
at Harrah’s Ak-Chin Hotel & Casino, Maricopa, AZ.
5. Contact Jeannie Enders and Deanna James to learn more about
“Club Lucky … A Roaring Good Time!” See attached flier.
6.Promote Toastmasters District 3 to win free money and prizes!
- Win up to $125 (TI gift certificate) per club for adding new members
between 11/1/19 – 3/1/20.
- Win up to $50 Club Pride Prizes!
- PromoteToastmasters Public Speaking Fast Track – an online learning course to bring new prospects and ultimately convert them into members. For more information see the attached flier or click/tap this link to visit the webpage.
8. Embrace Pathways. Visit a Pathways booth at TLI to get your questions answered.
9. Seeking candidates for the 2020 – 2021 District Leadership team (ex: Area Directors, Division Directors, Club Growth Director, Program Quality Director & District Director). To learn more or request a Nominations form, contact Michael Holian at email@example.com.
10. Submit your education awards by April 15, 2020, to be recognized at the Spring Conference.
Your 2019 – 2020 District Leadership Trio Team,
District Director: Jim Eng, DTM
Program Quality Director: Peter Salazar, DTM
Club Growth Director: David Hopper, DTM