Hello, members of District 3.
In the first six months, the District has added 9 new clubs and 862 new members.
As we near the end of 2019, your District leadership team wants to thank you for your support in promoting Toastmasters to your friends, family members, colleagues and community. Without your support, this would not be possible.
We want to thank you for volunteering your time when called to support various District Toastmaster events; such as, new club demo meetings, Toastmaster Leadership Institute (TLI), spring conference, etc.
With the holiday season upon us, we wish you and your family the very best.
Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Merrry Christmas and Happy New year!
- Submit your club officer list for those clubs that have semi-annual club officer terms by 12/31/19.
- Register for your semi-annual club officer training aka TLI (Toastmasters Leadership Institute) now.
- 1/11/20 at Edwards Jones, Tempe, AZ
- 2/1/20 at Washington High School, Phoenix, AZ
- 2/8/20 at Fountain of Life Church, Tucson, AZ
- Schedule your club speech contests for January 2020.
- Contests will be International & Tall Tales
- Area speech contests to begin in February 2020
- Division speech contests to begin in April 2020
- District speech contests will be on May 15 – 16, 2020
- Register for the District 3 Toastmasters Spring Conference, May 15 – 16, 2020 at the Spring Conference, Harrah’s Ak-Chin Hotel & Casino, Maricopa
- Contact Jeannie Enders and Deanna James to learn more about “Club Lucky … A Roaring Good Time!” See attached flier.
- Promote toastmasters to win free money and prizes.
- Win up to $125 (TI gift certificate) per club for adding new members between 11/1/19 – 3/1/20
- Win up to $50 Club Pride Prizes
- Promote Toastmasters Public Speaking Fast Track – an online learning course to bring new prospects and ultimately convert them into members.
- Embrace Pathways. Select a path and get started.
- Seeking candidates for the 2020 – 2021 District Leadership team (ex: Area Directors, Division Directors, Club Growth Director, Program Quality Director & District Director)
- Submityour education awards by April 15, 2020 to be recognized at the Spring Conference.
Your 2019 – 2020 District Leadership Trio Team,
District Director: Jim Eng, DTM
Program Quality Director: Peter Salazar, DTM
Club Growth Director: David Hopper, DTM