Hello, fellow Toastmasters!
I am super excited to announce the following membership building and dues incentives for your club! Talk Up Toastmasters
Club Tiers: 8-12 members, 13-19 members, 20+ members
· $100 Target card clubs placing 1st in each tier
· $ 75 Target card clubs placing 2nd in each tier
· $ 50 Target card clubs placing 3rd in each tier
· $ 25 Target card for all clubs adding 5 or more members
Email CGD@aztoastmasters.org for more information. Open House Campaign
District 3 will award a $100 Staples gift card to the first eleven (11) clubs to meet ALL of the challenge requirements (limit 1 per club). See the official flyer for rules.
· Eligibility: Clubs in good standing with fewer than 15 members as of Feb 1, 2020
· Deadline: All required documentation must be received by 11:59 p.m. on May 31, 2020
· Contact: Send all required documentation via email to the Club Growth Director (CGD)
Participating clubs must create and widely distribute an invitation and flier (must be TI-brand compliant) to potential guests in advance of the meeting, organize an attractive meeting and agenda, maintain a guest roster, and succeed in having at least one of those guests eventually join the club before the challenge deadline.
Submit your required materials to the Club Growth Director by email to CGD@aztoastmasters.org for more information. Spring Dues are Due!
Earn $40 office Depot gift card! Renew 100% of club Base by MARCH 31st! You can start submitting payments for the next renewal period through Club Central today. Email DUES@aztoastmasters.org for more information. Race to Become a Distinguished Club by Conference, May 15!
> Required Action < Email your club’s DCP report showing the achieved Distinguished status by May 15th to Cheri Foschi at DCP@aztoastmasters.org.
· $100 gift card goes to the first 10 clubs
· $ 50 gift card goes to the second 10 clubs
· $ 25 gift card goes to remaining clubsYou can do it, District 3! District 3 Conference Welcomes International President Deepak Menon, DTM
Deepak Menon, DTM, is International President for the 2019-2020 program year. Menon is a chartered accountant at J.P., Kapur & Uberai in New Delhi, where he is one of nine partners. Menon served as the Chief Coordinator for the Toastmasters’ Youth Leadership program in collaboration with the American Center in New Delhi. His work helped build communication and leadership skills for approximately 700 underprivileged children in six cities in India.
For more information and ticket prices: https://aztoastmasters.org/district-conference-2/ TLI Club Officers
How do you win a Pizza Party for your Toastmasters club? Easy! ALL 7 club officers MUST attend a Winter TLI session! If you have questions please email DCP@aztoastmasters.org. Only one lucky club will win – good luck!
THE WINTER 2019 ROADRUNNER ISSUE IS READY!
Follow this link to read the articles and see what’s coming up:
CALL FOR CONTENT!
The Roadrunner wants your articles for the Spring 2020 issue! Send it in to Roadrunner@AZToastmasters.org BY MARCH 1ST!