Interested in the Speakers Bureau?
D3 Speakers, have you completed a Pathways level three or your Competent Communicator manual? If so, the D3 Speakers Bureau may be for you.
The Speakers Bureau provides our members with opportunities for speaking engagements outside of Toastmasters.
These outside speaking engagements provide opportunities to further develop professional level public speaking skills while promoting the Toastmasters mission. This is your chance to get your message out to the community and grow your professional speaking portfolio.
Speak in front of a variety of non-Toastmaster audiences and gain credibility in your field of expertise. Grow in your ability to inspire, inform and entertain your audience.
Credit for Speaking
Take a current Toastmaster with you to the speaking venue and get feedback for the speech you are giving. This will allow you to continue on the path to your next educational award.
Spread the Word!
Your participation provides visibility for Toastmasters International and District 3 in the state of Arizona. You help spread the word about what a life changing service the organization provides members in developing public speaking and leadership skills.
- Be a Toastmaster in good standing with a District 3 club.
- Completed Pathways Level 2 / or a current professional speaker.
- Pass audition for membership by:
- Delivering a 20-minute qualifying speech in your area of expertise.
- Receiving an overall average rating of 80% or higher from the Speakers Bureau Core Team.
- Active support and engagement in Speakers Bureau meetings and events.
- Promote D3 Toastmasters at every speaking engagement.