Outstanding Club Program
Does Your Club Deserve Recognition?
The Outstanding Club Program is designed for:
- Clubs that provide functionaries and attend the Area Contests,
Division Contests and District Contests.
- Clubs that send members to the District Conference.
- Clubs that sponsor Club Growth Activities like Open House,
Speech Craft and Youth Leadership.
- Clubs that Adopt-A-Club.
Keep track of your club’s accomplishments in these areas on the Outstanding Club Application.
Each quarter the most outstanding club will win a $50 TI Certificate to spend at the Toastmasters International Store.
At July Jubilee, the most Outstanding Club of the Year (must also be a Distinguished Club for the year) will win a $150 TI Certificate to spend at the Toastmasters International Store.
What should you do? Keep track of your club’s accomplishments and send in the application before the deadlines.
- 1st Quarter (July-September): Winning club to be announced at Fall Conference
- 2nd Quarter (October-December): Submit application by January 15
- 3rd Quarter (January-March): Submit application by April 15
- 4th Quarter (April-June): Submit application by July 7