District 3 Communication and Leadership Award
This award is the highest honor District 3 Toastmasters can bestow upon a non-Toastmaster. It recognizes individuals within our communities who have demonstrated outstanding communication & leadership skills. Any member or club in good standing can nominate someone for this award.
This award is to be presented by District 3 at the Hall of Fame Luncheon at the upcoming District Conference.
The recipient must:
- Not be a Toastmaster
- Reside within District 3 boundaries
- Agree, in advance, to attend the luncheon to receive the award and to speak
at the awards presentation
- Have made a significant contribution to the communities within District 3, through his/her
communication and leadership skills
- Not have previously received this award
- In addition, the Selection Committee should select a recipient whose stature and contributions facilitate the efforts of District 3 to generate publicity in the community for Toastmasters and promote Toastmasters attendance at the Spring Conference
- Submit nominations now through March 31, 2015.
- Send a C and L Award Application (PDF file) to Lynne Nutter at gro.s1532104265retsa1532104265mtsao1532104265tza@L1532104265dnaC1532104265.
- Please tell the story in a Who, What, Where, When, Why and How format.
- Nominees should be able to attend District Conference to accept the award.
- Questions cheerfully answered, contact Don Griffth at gro.s1532104265retsa1532104265mtsao1532104265tza@L1532104265dnaC1532104265.