Over 46 Clubs submitted CLUB PRIDE CONFERENCE CARDs at the Club Pride Table
during the District 3 Toastmasters Conference May 17-18.
These clubs received a Club Pride ribbon and the points were added to their
overall total for the year ending 6/30/19.
IMPORTANT: Club Pride Campaign #1 ends June 30, 2019
You can still add Club Pride points to your Club’s total.
>>SEE details on Club Pride Forms:
• Part-1 (Volunteers)
• Part-2 (Membership – Open House)
• Part-3 (Tie-breakers)
(See Link to download forms below)
Review Club Pride Campaign #1 Guidelines & Rules sheet
>> See Club Pride Campaign #1 Prizes (PDF) for prize award information
>>SEND in your club’s Club Pride Forms Part-1, Part-2, Part-3no later than June 30, 2019, to gro.s1560819031retsa1560819031mtsao1560819031tza@e1560819031dirpb1560819031ulc1560819031
(forms received after midnight on 6/30/19 will not be accepted)
>>Clubs with the Top 10 Club Pride points will be announced at the
Fall 2019 Awards Ceremony. All clubs that participated in Club Pride and
received any points will receive a ribbon.
Be proud of your club, share your enthusiasm, help your club succeed by accumulating Club Pride Points (CPPs) and reach your Distinguished Club Goals (DCP).
Beginning January 1, 2019, District 3 clubs will have an opportunity to collect Club Pride points (CPPs) in 4 areas:
- TRAINING – Winter TLI attendance, Contest Manager, Chief Judge and SMaC (Sponsor, Mentor and Coach) Training
- MEMBERSHIP – Reaching Distinguished Membership early, holding an Open House
- EDUCATION – DCP Goals P1 – P5, DTM award
- SERVICE – District Officers, District Committee Chairs, HPLs completed
Clubs can also accumulate points by submitting any or all 3 Club Pride Forms:
- Form Part 1 (Volunteers) – Winter TLI, Speech Contests (Area, Div, Dist), Spring Conference
- Form Part 2 (Membership – Open House) – Submit Open House flyer, Photo & Follow up
- Form Part 3 (Tie-breakers) – Serve as Chief Judge or Contest Manager, submit Club Mentor Program summary, Send Contestants to Speech contests (Area, Div, Dist)
Clubs will have 6 months to accumulate Club Pride Points. Prizes will be awarded after the close of the 2018-19 year, at a District event in September 2019.
- Download Club Pride Campaign #1 (PDF) for a campaign overview
- Download Club Pride Form – Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Download Club Pride Guidelines & Rules (PDF) for detailed requirements
- Download Club Pride Campaign #1 Prizes (PDF) for prize award information
What is Club Pride?
Club Pride is the enthusiasm and camaraderie that’s generated by a club experience that’s
supportive, fun and successful.